What to Expect
Visit Us This Sunday
We host a contemporary worship service at 9am, led by a praise band with guitar and drums.
We host a traditional worship service at 11am, with music led by a choir and organ.
When you visit, there will be a place to pick up or make a name tag, and an usher will provide you with a bulletin. Or, you can follow along with the service on the projection screens. Some people wear a dress or jacket and tie, while others come jeans and t-shirts. Come as you are. All are welcome.
Over the course of an hour, a service begins with greeting each other, singing, a children’s message, readings of scripture, prayers and a message of encouragement. During the contemporary service, children are free to attend Sunday School after the children’s message and are picked up during the fellowship time.
Communion is offered on the first Sunday of every month. You do not need to be a member of any church to share in worship and to participate in the sacraments of communion or baptism. Bread is broken and given, and you may choose either to dip the bread in a common cup or to pick up an individual server.
Families at Arnolia
Children Are Welcome
- Babies and their strollers are welcome in the Sanctuary.
- Our restrooms are equipped with baby changing stations.
- Our infants playroom, where parents can play with their children, is located in the education hallway, around the corner from the entrance to the Sanctuary.
- At the 9am service, children are welcome to join the children’s Sunday school group following the children’s message.
- At all services, children are welcome to stay with their families during worship and enjoy playing with “activity bags,” near the ushers stand.
Safe Sanctuaries Policy
Our Sunday School teachers are active, involved church members who are trained to follow Safe Sanctuaries procedures of the United Methodist Church and agree to a background check, allowing our Sanctuary and classrooms where we gather to worship and serve God to be places of trust.
All Abilities Are Welcome
- Hearing assistance devices and printed manuscripts of the sermons are available upon request from an usher.
- Accessible entrances and parking spaces nearest to the ramps are located at the front and back of the Wilson Hall.
- All restrooms on the main floor of the church are accessible.